The reaction of the body to the extreme efforts of amateur runners in the men's 100 kilometers
MetadanePokaż pełny rekord
Many people are committed to the challenges and goals and strives for them. Particularly noticeable is that in humans trained amateur sport, especially runners, who are involved in major sporting events which are marathons. The aim of this study was to show the relationship between the result of the run to 100 km amateur runners, and change the level of lactic acid in their bodies. Over the answer to the question of whether and how much lactic acid has an effect on the result at such low intensity running and how it is distributed across the level range. The study was conducted on a group of 14 men voluntarily reported the ages of 25 to 66 years. Mean age 44 years, the difference between the oldest and the youngest 41 years. Players run 4-6 times per week and weekly distance is between 40-90 km. Workouts were performed irregularly and there are weeks when the players do not run at all. Despite the training runners are active in other forms such as swimming, gym, cycling. Training experience ranges from 5 to even 35 years, so it is very diverse. We participated in the competition, was treated as a workout. Players not only has specific preparation for these races. Results. Average test time was 36:36, 19:40 and the minimum and maximum 44:05. Average no maximum and minimum value was 37:24 (when the minimum value would be 32:11, and 42:00 maximum). Studies lactic acid confirmed that about 75% of lactic acid in the blood is oxidized in our and converted into energy as fuel for our muscles. The remaining 25% is cleaned and converted to the form of glucose and will be used to produce even more energy. Lactic acid is not responsible for the loss of power, fatigue and muscle pain. Lactic acid provides quick energy and is involved in the production of glycogen. Endurance training reduces blood lactate threshold, increase the number of mitochondria in the muscle that makes your body learn how to purify and transform lactic acid. Using protein MCT1 lactate "in and out" of the working cell. Studies have shown that the more you have the better of this protein we deal with lactate. Conclusions. Lactate can be one of the most important "fuel" for the body. The only way to take full advantage of lactic acid is our lactate threshold training. Running on 100 km is very unpredictable over the incredible specifications, which in addition to the huge physical fatigue reaches incredible mental exhaustion that can weigh and have a greater impact on the player than the physical pain which is often felt. The results of course affect the player experience, his physical and mental abilities consisting of a large number of factors and changes that occur in organisms starters, the form of the day, przebiegnięte km, diet, weather on race day, trail running, and probably many others. The level of lactic acid in the blood may significantly affect the victory, or to achieve any result expected by the runner.
- Artykuły / Articles